Water Conditioner Pre-Treatment for Tomahawk Rainmaker
Pre-Treatment of your water source feeding your Reverse Osmosis System is one of the most important steps in ensuring your R.O. systems longevity. Knowing what is in your water supply feeding your Reverse Osmosis System is imperative if you want the best results.
At the heart of any R.O. system is it's semi-permeable membranes, which do all the hard work in filtering your water to produce Spot-Free water. Water Conditioners remove harmful chemicals such as Chlorine ions dissolved in the water, which is a critical step in preventing fouling R.O. membranes.
The Waterboy (FMV5) and Rainman (FMV10) have their own carbon block filters that remove the chlorine from the water, eliminating the need for a standalone Water Conditioner, whereas the Rainmaker requires a Water Conditioner to remove any chlorine from the water supply.
Our Water Conditioners are assembled in-house utilizing the Fleck 5800 SXT valve head, and carbon media to provide Dechlorination.
- Non-corrosive and UV resistant fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior durability
- Improved continuous service flow rate of 21 GPM with a backwash of 1.5-2.4 GPM depending on tank size
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16" and filter up to 16" in diameter
- Fully adjustable controls for efficient and reliable water treatment
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for easier service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for a more precise regeneration cycle