Wall-Mounted Pressure Washer
Tomahawk’s electric wall mounted systems are the unrivaled choice when it comes to dedicated wash bays. With the ability to mount the pressure washer to the wall utilizing our custom designed aluminum wall mount bracket, valuable floor space can be conserved in an equipment room or wash bay. Sitting atop each frame is an energy efficient 5.0 HP Motor and General Pump pump, capable of delivering the optimum 1500 PSI at 3.8 Gallons Per Minute!
Ceiling-Mounted 360° Swivel Boom
The ultimate dedicated wash bay setup utilizes a ceiling-mounted 360° swivel boom where operators can freely move to either side of the vehicle without dragging hoses across the floor. A stainless-steel wand holder included with Boom setups ensure your pressure washer gun always has a dedicated home when not in use.
On / Off Automation: Auto Start/Stop Upgrade
Wash bay systems come standard with an on/off toggle switch, which is great if the pressure washer is mounted in the same wash bay. For installations where the pressure washer is not within arms reach, such as inside equipment rooms, an Auto-Start/Stop option can be included to automatically turn the pressure washer ON & OFF during use. With a pull of the pressure washer gun trigger, the machine will turn on to allow washing. After roughly 15 seconds of idle time, the machine will power down awaiting the next trigger pull. This allows operators to quickly get in and get out of the wash bay without having to push buttons or toggle switches, while ensuring your machine is running only when it needs to be.
- Powder coated lightweight aluminum frame, resistant to rust
- Energy efficient 5.0 HP electric motor
- Bolt-on unloader valve for adjusting pressure
- General Pump “the Best in the Industry”
- Water feed inlet filter
- General Pump trigger gun with ceramic ball internals, 12” wand, threaded nozzle, tip protector, and high-pressure swivel
- Ceiling-Mounted 360° Swivel Boom
- 15’ Boom Hose to go from the ceiling-mounted boom to the trigger gun
Included in Package:
- Wall Mount Bracket with On/Off Toggle Switch
- Hardware to Mount Motor to Wall Mount Bracket
- 5 HP Motor with attached Pump, Unloader, Water Inlet Filter, Misc Fittings.
- Hardware to Wire Motor
- Ceiling Boom 5'6" 360 Degree Swivel Including 12" High Pressure Pigtail Hose & Swivel
- Gun Complete: Gun, 12" Wand, Tip, Red Tip Protector, Gun Swivel
- 15' High Pressure Hose for to connect from Boom to High Pressure Gun
- 2' High Pressure Inlet Hose for Boom to Wall Plumbing
- 3' High Pressure Inlet Hose for Pressure Washer to Wall Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Wand Holder for Gun
- Auto Start/Stop Option Upgrade
- Replaces On/Off Toggle Switch on Wall Mount Bracket
- Requires external pressure feeding pressure washer pump inlet to trigger the initial turn-on; CANNOT be triggered by gravity feeding pressure washer from water tank