The FMV10 Rainman is the ideal R.O. setup for business’ using less than 800 gallons of spot-free water per day. The Rainman produces the same quality of water as the rainmaker with TDS readings at less than 15 parts per million, ensuring a spot-free final rinse. It's convenient frame design allows the system to be mounted on the wall or stand alone. If mounting on the wall, we will include a special bracket to secure the machine onto.
Built-In Water Pre-Treatment Stages
Utilizing the two blue filter housings, water supplying The Rainman is first filtered for any debris and solid particulates before moving to the second dechlorination stage; the carbon filter that provides dechlorination is crucial to maintaining the life of the membrane element which accounts for spot-free water production. Upkeep on The Rainman consists of changing these filter housings a few times a year only.
Fully Automatic Operation
When your water tank levels begin to drop, The Rainman will exit standby and begin producing spot-free water. Once the water tank is topped off, the Rainmaker will power down and enter standby mode, ensuring your pure water storage tanks never overflow. The tank float can be installed on any water storage tank by tapping or installing a bulk-head fitting.
If for any reason the water supply is cut off from the machine, the built-in low-pressure feed water cut-off switch will ensure your systems pumps don't run dry and burn out.
- Powder-Coated steel frame protects against corrosion
- 0.5 HP Electric Motor
- Carbonator Procon Pump
- Thin film composite membrane; Removes 98% impurities
- Central control panel - Great for trouble shooting
- High-pressure nylon tubing
- Adjustable waste/recycle needle valve
- Liquid-filled high-pressure gauge for both inlet and outlet readings; high pressure pump gauge for reading adjustments made via the waste/recycle needle valve
- Low-pressure feed water shut-off switch; Protects pump from running dry
- Product and waste flow meters for readings at a glance
- 5 micron pre-filter catches any debris
- Carbon pre-filter removes any chlorine before entering the membrane
- Inlet and outlet pre-filter gauges for determining filter swaps
- Automatic fill/shutoff control with included float; float must be installed into water storage tank
- Rainman Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Storage Tank Float
- Blue 1/2" High-Pressure Nylon Tubing to connect to water storage tank & drain; Please specify distance from The Rainman to water storage tank & distance of The Rainman to drain
|Gallons Per Day
Water Production Permeate to Concentrate Ratio
(Spot-Free Pure to Concentrate Waste Water)
|1 : 2.5