Wall-Mounted Pressure Washer
Tomahawk’s electric wall mounted systems are the unrivaled choice when it comes to dedicated washbays. With the ability to mount the pressure washer to the wall utilizing our custom designed aluminum wall mount bracket, valuable floor space can be conserved in an equipment room or washbay. Sitting atop each frame is a Leeson 5.0 HP Motor and TX1812 Pump, capable of delivering the optimum 1500 PSI at 3.8 GPM!
At the operators end, a wall mounted reel is a popular option at the beginning of car wash tunnels, or at the end of each washbay. The Elley Reels are adjustable to provide the perfect amount of tension when pulling hose off, while having no tension to wind the hose back on. This keeps the hose on the reel nice and tidy, instead of vibrating into a loose mess. The accompanying stainless-steel wand holder serves as a dedicated home for the trigger gun when not in use.
On / Off Automation
Washbay systems come standard with an on/off toggle switch, which is great if the pressure washer is mounted in the same washbay. For installations where the pressure washer is not within arms reach, such as inside equipment rooms, an Auto-Start/Stop option can be included to automatically turn the pressure washer ON & OFF during use. With a pull of the pressure washer gun trigger, the machine will turn on to allow washing. After roughly 15 seconds of idle time, the machine will power down awaiting the next trigger pull. This allows operators to quickly get in and get out of the washbay without having to push buttons or toggle switches, while ensuring your machine is running only when it needs to be.
- Powder coated lightweight aluminum frame, resistant to rust
- Energy efficient 5.0 HP electric motor
- General Pump “the Best in the Industry”
- Spring unloader with bypass option
- Water feed inlet filter
- General Pump trigger gun with ceramic ball internals, 12” wand, threaded nozzle, tip protector, and high-pressure swivel
- Stainless-Steel wand holder in floor-mount or wall-mount variant
- Wall-mounted high pressure reel with adjustable brake tensioner
- 50 feet of quality, blue non-marking high pressure hose
- Optional Upgrade to 100 feet hose