The Rainmaker is TomahawkUSA's largest Reverse Osmosis System, perfect for Car Washes and Dealerships alike! Business' can ensure that they meet their washing demand with models capable of producing 2500, 5000, and 7500 gallons of spot-free water per day. Our machines feature stainless steel high pressure booster pumps that push water through thin film composite, semi-permeable membranes that effectivly filter water with a 99.5% average salt rejection ratio, leaving the water spot-free when left to dry in the sun!
Fully Automatic Operation
When your water tank levels begin to drop, the Rainmaker will exit standby and begin producing spot-free water. Once the water tank is topped off, the Rainmaker will power down and enter standby mode, ensuring your pure water storage tanks never overflow.
If for any reason the water supply is cut off from the machine, the built-in low-pressure feed water cut-off switch will ensure your systems pumps don't run dry and burn out.
Once every 24 hours, the system will enter flush mode indicated by the yellow LED on the front panel. Flush mode helps clean the membrane element and preserve membrane life, ensuring you get the maximum life out of each element.
Water Quality Monitor
As well as keeping your water storage tank topped-off, the Rainmaker also features a water quality monitor light that will indicate whether your Reverse Osmosis System is indeed producing spot-free water, or whether it might be time for maintenance.
Easy to Read Control Panel
Stainless Steel liquid-filled high pressure gauges, water flow meters and needle valves, and indicators for everything you need to know at a glance.
- Flow meters for permeate (pure water) & concentrate (hard water) being filtered
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled high pressure gauges before and after the micron pre-filter indicate whether its time for a filter swap
- Booster pump pressure gauge
- Adjustable concentrate & recycle needle valves
- Power, Flush, and Pump LED indicators
- Water Quality Monitor LED for permeate (pure water) being produced
Built-In Water Distribution Pump Mount
Typically business' choose to install their Rainmaker beside the pure water storage tank, and their pressure washers in a separate location such as a dedicated washbay. For instances like this, a water distribution pump is required to push the water from the storage tank to the pressure washer. Likewise, for dealerships that have a dedicated lot vehicle for washing, the distribution pump can be used to transfer water from the stationary water storage tank to the vehicles water storage tank. Our distribution pumps are available in both 110V and 220V options, feature automatic start-stop capabilities with it's built-in pressure feed control, and fit seamlessly on the bottom of The Rainmaker frames.
- Powder-coated Steel Frame
- Stainless steel high pressure pump
- Thin film composite membrane
- High-pressure nylon tubing
- 5 micron prefilter
- Optional Water Distribution pump can be mounted to bottom of frame
- Optional Water Conditioner Dechlorination Pre-Treatment stage
|Model Number||Gallons per day||Electrical||Dimensions L-W-H (in.)|
|FMV50 (Rainmaker)||5,000||110V or 220V||22-20-55|
Permeate to Concentrate Ratio: 1 : 1.5 (Spot-Free Pure to Concentrate Waste Water)
- Rainmaker Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Storage Tank Float
- Blue 1/2" High-Pressure Nylon Tubing to connect to water storage tank(s) & drain. Please specify distance from Rainmaker to water storage tank & distance of rainmaker to drain
- 12' Blue 3/4" Rubber Garden Hose to Connect Rainmaker to Water Conditioner Pre-filter tank.
*The rainmaker does not come with it's own chlorine pre-filter stage. If using a water source that has chlorine, then a Water Conditioner Dechlorination Pre-Filter Stage must be added to treat the water before it is fed to The Rainmaker. Water conditioner pre-filter stage sold separately.
*Water Distribution Pump is not included standard with The Rainmaker, and is sold separately.