The Original Tomahawk is what started the fleet washing revolution over 25 years ago! With 250 feet of hoses combined, coupled with the option to store deionized water tanks on the same frame, the Tomahawk is the preferred system for dealerships and car lot washing. It’s maneuverability and sleek design allows operators to easily spray down 60 cars an hour. The water quality control monitor will automatically shut the system down before water reaches a spotting level, which also serves as a D.I. tank replacement reminder.
Some of the standard features equipped on the Tomahawk are as follows:
- Honda engine or energy efficient electric motor
- Commercial grade General Pump “The Best in the Industry”
- 150 feet of 5/8″ Goodyear non-marking water hose
- 100 feet of blue, non-marking, steel-braided high pressure hose
- Low pressure chemical injection controlled at the nozzle allows for spraying soap 100 feet from the system
- High and low pressure hose reels
- Powder-coated frame to resist weather
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- Airless no-flat wheels and locking casters
- Water quality control monitor with auto shut-off option
- Vibration isolation motor mounts
- Convenient utility tray keeps supplies near the operator
- 5-year limited warranty
Manufactured with only the highest quality of parts and equipment, the Tomahawk is the industry’s standard for portable wash systems.