The Scout is the most versatile system on the market! With it’s revolutionary single-engine design, the Scout is a pressure washer and generator all in one. The dual bearing generator will produce up to 4000 watts of power for buffing, carpet extracting, etc., and with the simple toggle of a switch the electronically controlled clutch will engage the pump for water pressure washing. The electronically controlled clutch design allows operators to simply switch from washing to standby without having to restart the motor. When it comes to setting up a mobile washing trailor or auto, space and organization become a priority for ease of use and access; the Scout simply is designed to fulfill these 2 functions efficiently while eliminating the need for a seperate generator and motor. Quality of parts is never spared, only the best is used when designing and manufacturing our systems.
Some of the standard features the Scout comes equipped with are as follows:
- Dual bearing generator with 4000 watts of continuous power
- Electronic Start built into the 9 HP Honda engine (no pulling ropes!)
- General Pump “the Best in the Industry”
- Multi-Rig Nozzle with adjustable angle spray pattern, low and high pressure capabilities
- Low pressure chemical injection controlled at the nozzle allows for spraying soap 50 feet from the system
- Dual belt drive
- 50 feet of quality, non-marking, steel braided high pressure hose
- High pressure hose reel with adjustable brake
- Powder coated frame
- 5-year limited warranty
At Tomahawk, we have nicknamed the Scout “the Cadillac of pressure washers” for it’s unique and advanced patented layout. No other system on the market has a leg to stand on when comparing apples to apples with what Tomahawk’s Scout has to offer.