The FMV10 Rainman is the ideal R.O. setup for business’ using less than 800 gallons per day. Featuring automatic operation, the machine will turn on to produce spot-free water, and turn off when the water storage tank is full. The Rainman produces the same quality of water as the rainmaker with TDS readings at less than 15 parts per million, ensuring a spot-free rinse. Can be mounted on the wall or stand alone.
- Powder-Coated steel frame. Protects against corrosion.
- Carbonator 1/2HP Procon pump.
- Thin film composite membrane. Removes 98% impurities.
- Central control panel with indicator lights. Great for trouble shooting.
- High-pressure nylon tubing. Built to last.
- Liquid-filled high-pressure gauge for both inlet and outlet readings.
- Low-pressure feed water shut-off switch. Protects pump from running dry.
- Adjustable waste and recycle needle valves; up to 50% recovery.
- Product and waste flow meters. For readings at a glance.
- 5 micron pre-filter catches any debris
- carbon pre-filter removes any chlorine before entering the membrane
- Inlet and outlet pre-filter gauges. Easy to read.
- High-pressure brass compression fittings.
- Automatic hourly flush. Adds life to membrane.
Gallons Per Day: 800
Dimensions (LxWxH): 31″ x 30″ x 16″